Custom Search

Words to Invest by

PIGS GET FAT, HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED, BE A PIG!

February 9, 2010

How to add your photo to your ID and particpation-Would you like to Blog?

Good Morning everyone. Several of you have emailed me about adding a photo and letting people know about the site.

Many of you requested that I set up a forum free of arguing and political rantings. I'm no expert at this but I learning a little more everyday and looking for ways to improve it. Your suggestions and comments are imperative to the long term viability of my ability to provide content for you.

If you would like Blog then just send me an email with what you want posted or leave a comment. If you write good content then I will invite you to part of the Blog team. Remember this site was set up for you so participate and help spread the word. The more people that come the more successful it is.

To add a photo-Sign into your account and click on settings next to your name. Then click on the link to add your photo. Upload your photo and change all the settings (ex:email notifications of comments) you wish. Hit done and that's it.

I love this movie! If you every seen it it's hilarious. If not you definitely should


No comments:

Bestselling CDs at $9.99 Everyday!